SANITIZE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!
***Back In Stock***
Sadly 1 in 5 people don't wash their hands and of those that do only 30% use soap. We want to minimize the risk as much as possible with our portable, refillable, Mistitizer Disinfectant Sprayer! Sanitize no matter where you are.
Our Nano Diffuser™ was specially designed with you in mind.
We designed the sprayer to have an ultra-fine mist for easy and convenient sanitizing anywhere, anytime on just about anything.
The Best All-Surface Nano Diffuser™ on the market
A nano diffuser is the smartest way to carry Sanitizer.
You can use it on all surfaces without a problem: your mobile phone, your keys, elevator buttons, electronic devices, poles on public transportation... even your clothes or and groceries before storing them.
• Alcohol or disinfectant, you choose: You can fill the tank with alcohol or liquid sanitizer (always 100% liquid). Spray until you feel the object is covered, it doesn't have to be wet.
• Use it whenever: The nano diffuser is battery-operated. Fill it up, charge it with the included USB and use it as many times as you want.
• Suitable for technological devices: Its vaporization system sanitizes without producing droplets that can damage technological devices.
• It's always with you: The device only weighs 50 grams and fits in your pocket.
• Save on sanitizer: Nano's technology sprays liquid into nanoparticles, which allows you to sanitize more surfaces with less liquid.
The Nano Sprayer
Converts liquid into nanoparticle fog, optimizing the tank’s duration.
Charge it using the included cable. A single charge will last you for the entire day.
Conveniently pour in 50% or higher Rubbing Alcohol liquid solution into the bottle. (Not Included) Available at most grocery stores and dollar stores.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
✔️ Ultra Fine Mist
✔️ Compact Design
✔️ 1 oz. Fluid Capacity
✔️ Easily Carry Anywhere
✔️ Accepted On Airplanes
✔️ Push Button Technology
✔️ Never Needs Press
✔️ Made Of 100% Lead And Phthalate Free ABS Plastic
KNOW HOW IT SPREADS
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Some recent studies have suggested that COVID-19 may be spread by people who are not showing symptoms.
Wash your hands often
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- It’s especially important to wash:
- Before eating or preparing food
- Before touching your face
- After using the restroom
- After leaving a public place
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After handling your cloth face covering
- After changing a diaper
- After caring for someone sick
- After touching animals or pets
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.